Saturday 11 October 2014

Sphères // Food Zurich

It is now the start of October and we have passed the last summery weekends, so the warm weather is comming to a close. Today I'm sitting in the coffeshop/bar place called Sphères. its right beside the river and not far away from the Hardbrücke Trainstation and if I may say so it sone of my favourite places in Zurich. It's one of the few safe havens that still remain undiscovered gems.

But more about this special place, it is a very  unique place to describe, because it is an independent bookshop such as a coffee place and a bar. And if you're lucky in the evening they clear the middle part of the place and make a little venue out of the place.

It has three different places to sit down inside and even an outside space where you can sit above the river. The three different inside places are, number one directly in the bookshop and beside the ooks themselves. Number two in an orangerie like space just beside the bookshop part and my absolute favourite is number three, where I always sit and drink on the blacony above the bookshop where you can look at the bar and all over the bookshop.

So here you have it, one of my favourite places in Zurich where lots of people must walk by but never go in, so thats why I urge you to go! it is a very special place!

xx

http://www.spheres.cc/