Friday 17 October 2014

Going on Holidays with Friends

It is now gone September and I've just yet come arroud to write about this subject which is an ever present theme for people arround my age. Because there is always a certain controversy about it. This spring and summer it was my first time going on hilyday with friends of mine.

Firstly in spring I went to Venice for three days with two of my best girl mates. And we had a wonderful few days, eventhough the days could get quite tiring , since it isn't that easy fitting three different opinions into one days programme. But none the less it was an grear experience and i would do it again straight away. Becasuse during the trip you suddenly realise that you have the responsibilities that do matter very much...

And secondly i went to the italian part of switzerland on summer with two of my closest girlfriends one of who took another friend of hers and the other one took her Boyfriend. This was also a Holiday to speak for its self, because living in a house with four other and different characters for a week wasn't can be difficult. Not that I didn't enjoy it but it was more tiring than I had expected it to be. Because one has to coodrinate the shopping and all of the other things. But it was a beautiful experience none the less.

So my conclusion? I would recommend going on holiday with friends to everyone whoh doesn't have a problem woth playing the girl for everything once in a while and whoever loves camp feeling because that is essentially what it is in the end. A camp with all of your best friends where no one really has a clue what to do...

xx