Wednesday 1 October 2014

Number One // Letters to Me


                                                                           Switzerland, 11th May 2014 10.30 pm.



Dear Future self,

Maybe you will find this weird that I started this, but right now it seems like a really good idea.
But I wanted to ask you a few questions, that will hopefully be answered sometime in the future.

Since right now I am feeling quite down and depressed, even though the week ahead is really one to look ahead to. But the only thing I want to do is hide away and dream about living in London. I wanted to ask you how things are going, are you happy? and please not just the standard answer I usually give, containing the worst fake smile saying of course I am happy how could I not be? please answer me truthfully...

Furthermore, my eighteenth Birthday is coming up and as I asume you must have already survived that one... So tell me how was it? Did mum really bring out a greatly embarrasing slideshow or could she contain herself? Was it really an unforgettable Birthday, as every one makes it out to be? Or was it just another ordinary Birthday with a little bit more faff?

And finally the last few Questions, am I worrying too much about everything at the time or was it really good that I am worrying alot? Because that is something nobody ever tells you...

I hope you wont forget me, cause I still am a Part of you...


xx your past self