Sunday 5 October 2014

Number One the Answer // Letters to Me

                                                                                      Switzerland, 4th October 2014 3.40 p.m.


Dear Past Self,

I do not find this concept weird in the slightest, because weirdly enough I do seem to remember you writing this letter in the middle of the night...

Onwards I go with answering your Questions; I havent sat down in a while and actually thought about that, but come as you ask. Yes, yes I am very happy right now, yes there is quite a bit of stress in school, but it is nothing I don't think isn't managable. I am happy because in the last few weeks I have been able to meet and catch up with quite a few of my dearest friends, maybe not always in the happiest of circumstances, but the sole fact that we were able to be spend some time together was worth all of the hastle we've had through the start of the year...

Oh! Yes of course your eighteenth Birthday was a smash, believe me. And no mum didn't bring out the embarassing slideshow, your lovely cousin did...
But we all had a big laugh and moved on with it, I must admit, it wasn't as ground breaking as we thought it would be but it was still a pretty good day.

Yes my Dear you were worrying quite a bit too much, all of your exams went very very well, and your on the best way to pass the maturity school, apart from that you have done quite some exciting things during summer! My god, you went on holidays with a bunch of friends of yours for the very first time, then you had a blast at some of the biggest festivals they do here at home, and foremost, you have met lots and lots of incredible people...

I would never forget you but I also know that everyone grows with time...

xx your future self


PS: and we definately still want to live in London ;)