Tuesday 7 October 2014

Kodaline and Jack Johnson at the Moon and Stars in Locarno // Music

Tuesday 15th July, in Locarno on the Grande Piazza  Kodaline Started the evening with an absolutely wonderful performance that left us all breathless, I had always liked their music and wanted to go to one of their concerts since I heard of them for the very first time and I promise you, if you ever go and watch them you will not be dissapointed, my personal favourite was "Love Like This"

After that came Jack Johnson and I tell you that was one of the best concerts I have ever attended, and I tell you I have seen so many! It was simply one of the most laid back and comfortable atmospheres I have ever endured at a concert with that may people. And eventhough I was sad it ended I can truly say in that moment I was happy and content with life, which somebody who works and goes to school all in one week cannot say often.

The crowd was great, the atmosphere stunning and after it all was ver a feeling of sense and community went through the crowd.
What more could you possibly want from a concert?

xx