Monday 28 July 2014

Worrying

Definition:  Worry refers to the thoughts, images and emotions of a negative nature in which mental attempts are made to avoid anticipated potential threats. As an emotion it is experienced as anxiety or concern about a real or imagined issue, often personal issues such as health or finances, or broader issues such as environmental pollution and social or technological change. (source Wikipedia)


It is something one does and one can't stop oneself doing. It's something that bothers the one doing it especially if your doing it for no reason at all. But undeniably it's something human.



But why does one do it even if you know you're doing it for absolutely no reason at al? And why does one usually worry double as much after some one just told you not to worry? Is it the undeniable feeling one has in his gut saying no matter what everyone else says, you are going to fail, or something very bad is going to happen even though everyone sais it won't.



Mo for example, I always start worrying as soon as the situation changes and I'm not used to the outcome or as soon as I have to do something completely out f my comfort zone. Which is comprehensible. If I think about it but still the worrying part of me sometimes stops me from doing lots of very good stuff simply because I then think too much about what could and would happen if I didn't do this or that.



So what does one think, should you start ignring your own worrying in order to be able to do some great things, or should you listen to the worrying part and miss out on some great opportunities, but have fully trusted and acted upon your own gut?



me for myself i think that sometimes I should make myself g out of my Comfort Zone but still listen to myself and know when I have reached my boarder...



xx