Wednesday 23 July 2014

Introduction to Aarau // Cities

This Morning I took the 10.38 Train from the Zurich Main station to Aarau. To visit a Friend living near the city, I had decided, that instead of her always coming to Zurich to meet me I should turn the tables and visit her in Aarau, and see what one can do there, so she picked me up and after having a look at the biggest train station clock in the whole of Switzerland, we went into the old city part and had a look around for some breakfast and found a lovely Pancake place near the old city part, where She had the Cherry and Quark Pancakes and I opted for the dried fruit and honey option. Which both were lovely we then had a little stroll arround the rest of the city and took some pictures:






It was a stunning day out, and if you ever get the time, go and have a look arroud! Its really cute. and I've also heard that the art museum must be really good :)

xx