Tuesday 29 April 2014

All Bottled Up

My Grandmother used to have a waterboiler, which started to make a shrieking sound as soon as the water inside started boiling. And come to think that is what lots of People do with their emotions and bad experiences, me included of course...

They tend to keep every bad thing that has happened to them or has crossed their mind to them selves untill they can't hold it any longer, and that is the point where every one needs their own way to vent other wise the whole thing is going to explode like my grandmothers pressurepot did in the end. I for one do it foremost with my school work, i do procastinate alot and so the pressure gets pretty high as soon as all the due dates come along, adding to the apprenteship I'm doing it isn't very helpfull not to have friends that go to the two schools i do and do the same apprentrship... Only about a month ago i was on such an exploding point where i seriously thought about dropping one of the schools to stay in the other one and do more or less in well in work too...

But luckily after i had the breakdown my mum came to me and helped me organise everything again, and supported me whilst i wrapped my head arround the work i had to do in the next two weeks. I was very lucky to have ten days of holidays afterwards, seven of which were spent in London and the other three were spent in Emsworth in the South of England, that was my way of retanking.

Now I am looking forwards to spending the next two days at home in Zurich and then i will spend a long weekend in Venice, hopefully taking lots and lots of pictures...

xx l