Thursday 17 December 2015

To the one that was like a mum to us all



To you, you lovely lovely girl. 

The first time I met you, i must admit, I didn't even realise that you came from Germany, because your English was nearly accent free, i have no doubt, that there are, lots and lots of people, you have yet to confuse, as to where you really are from! 

I am so happy we met and got on so well from the start! even though I didn't see you as often as other people during the three month we have had together in England. we have done quite a bit together and I must say I regret none of them! The lovely chats over cakes in your kitchen, and the Rom-com evenings in your room, filled with laughter and flying grapes.

The one night you joined us all on a night out in town and danced the night away to nineties songs and pints of cider. And the way you just always try and care for everyone. You are never one to exclude people, you were always happy to include everyone in our plans and it always turned out for the better. you always took your time, to make sure everyone was happy and in a good mood. If they weren't you did your best to cheer them up, and I think that is the trait in you that I admired the most, the selflessness and unbiased kind with which you approach everyone new. 

I hope that we will meet again in the near future, maybe a holiday, to explore more of the world that we both have yet to see. Or maybe just one of our hometowns, to show the other. I wish you all the best in your future!

See you soon!
love, L